So if you have a moment, I will tell you about the strengths I bring to the table.
I AM GENUINE:
I value building relationships. In fact, this is one of my favorite aspects of the profession. I am a people person and truly enjoy that social component. Furthermore, I believe relationship building is a key ingredient in the recipe for success. The better I get to know you, the better I understand you and your needs! I want you to find the one! I am known to be patient, not pushy. Everyone's journey is different. You may find the one right away or you may look and look and look and then find the one. I understand that it is a big decision, and you want to get it right! And when you do find the one, I am genuinely celebrating the moment right along with you!
I AM THOROUGH:
The word "thorough" encompasses many characteristics I possess. I am thorough because I am a double-checker. I look over important information/paperwork again and again to make sure it is accurate and correct. I don't like making mistakes, and if I do, my double-checking gives me the chance to catch and fix it promptly. I am also detail-oriented. When you are serious about a home, I do my best to make sure all the information you have received about the home is accurate, and all your questions are answered. Being organized is another way being thorough presents itself. In a real estate transaction, keeping on top of deadlines is of utmost importance. I have a system to keep myself and you in the know, so we do not miss any crucial deadlines. I not only keep you in the know about deadlines, but about anything else you may need to know. I possess strong communication skills and want everyone to be on the same page. This makes for a smooth transaction, even if it's a tough one, strong communication makes it better! Communicating doesn't stop there. You will find that I am thorough in the way I explain things to you. Whether it be real estate terms or how the process of buying or selling a home works, I'll be here to guide you and make it as simple as possible.
I AM RESOURCEFUL:
In real estate we work with other professionals including but not limited to: lenders, inspectors, contractors etc. Often times, these professionals are involved in transactions. Everyone wants a professional who responds quickly and is good at what they do. I keep a lengthy list of contacts for these situations!
SELLING YOUR HOME:
1) I like to set up an appointment to come visit your home. I love for you to show me around and I also will ask you questions to learn more! I feel that I can be most accurate in pricing by always including this step.
2) I spend time compiling a Comparative Market Analysis - this is research I do, comparing your home to other similar homes that have sold recently. Similar in - Location, Square Footage, Condition, and other important features.I also come up with a price range I think your home will sell for. (I have received my PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification, which has better equipped me to price your home)
3) I meet with you again to go over the Comparative Market Analysis, I give you a copy and I keep one, too. Then you decide if you want to list!
4) Adashun Jones advertises your listing on many websites - common ones you may know are Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, RedFin and there are plenty more!
5) I personally compile a video of your listing using photos and/or video footage to highlight the best features of your property. I push out your listing locally on Facebook and Instagram.
6) I will hold open houses every few weeks (this is advertised online and in the paper and my social media marketing)
7) Other advertising includes postcards, private showings, and any other ideas we decide together.
8) I'll do my best to sell your home!
MORE ABOUT ME:
Born and raised in Fond du Lac, I have spent my whole life here (minus my college years in Milwaukee). I was a strong student, graduating early with a double major and high honors. That same work ethic, mentality, passion, and precision I poured into school has followed me into real estate. I also love spending time outdoors, being active, crafting/DIY projects, baking/cooking, journaling, exploring all our local community/Wisconsin has to offer, spending time with family and friends, and making a difference in the lives of others.
Service was superb! Agent went beyond the call of duty many times. Loved the constant communication.Paul & Gina Thiesfeldt
Beth was an awesome agent! Better than any agent we've ever used! So smart and wise!Cody Cheevers & Riley Benz