Oshkosh parents are proud of their school systems, where children have the ability to grow their talents in sports, the arts and academics. Oshkosh's public and private school systems are considered among the best of the best.
- Students in the Oshkosh Area School District earn high scores in statewide testing in reading, math and social studies. The school district provides information on the types of tests administered, as well as assessment data.
- Oshkosh Christian School/Valley Christian High School regularly profiles its graduating class, which consistently ranks high in graduation rates and college entrance exams.
- Trinity Lutheran School features small group instruction and stresses Christian discipline.
- Lourdes Academy provides information on each school, core values and long-range goals.
- According to Fox Valley Technical College's Graduate Employment Report, 90% of Fox Valley Technical College graduates are employed within six months of graduation. Check out the college's facts page to learn more about its successes.
- The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is the state's third largest university and is proud of its recent decade of growth. UW Oshkosh's has more than 13,000 students enrolled at the university, which has four colleges and several master's degree programs.
- Globe University, with campuses in Appleton and Green Bay, began as a business school and evolved into a contemporary career college. Both campuses offer programs in business, health science, information systems and legal science.
- ITT Technical Institute offers degrees in today's fastest growing career fields, with an emphasis on technical areas. Learn more about what is offered in Northeast Wisconsin at the school's Green Bay site.
- Marian University in Fond du Lac offers 50 undergraduate majors and minors, in addition to graduate programs and programs for working adults.
- Rasmussen College, with a location in Appleton, offers associate and bachelor's degrees, many of which can be earned online.
Information provided by Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce